Skip to content
Warnings when using Rosemary Essential Oil
- It is not recommended that pregnant and breastfeeding women use rosemary essential oil, as it can affect the fetus or cause a miscarriage.
- Its use is prohibited for people diagnosed with epilepsy, neurological diseases, hypertension or heart disease.
- It should never be ingested. Rosemary oil can have serious consequences without professional advice.
- Its use should not be for extended periods of time. The recommended is 3 to 4 weeks at most.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Rosemary oil should be diluted in a carrier oil before its topical application. Likewise, skin reaction and possible allergies after application should be checked with a previous patch test.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Toxic to aquatic life.
Item added to cart.
0 items - R0.00